Saturday, May 07, 2005

Finally someone recognizes it

Yesterday some guy at work called me an "impressive man". Jesus I laughed my ass off over it all day. He was totally being serious. Hours afterwards, I was running the bobcat, loading biosolids onto a belt, literally yelling out loud in a fake British accent, "That golyadkin chappie, he's a most impressive fellow! I hear he makes sixteen dollars and sixty cents an hour, and he loads poo onto a belt with a wheelie-bucket! Good show, that! Quite an impressive man, I say!" There was noone around, or they would have thought I'd lost it. Doing donuts and spinning the bobcat around on the slick floor as fast as it would go, giggling like mad and yelling "An impressive man! An impressive man!"

My girlfriend just reminded me that though I am an impressive man, I am still gay.