Wednesday, May 04, 2005

FUCK.

I've really got myself into it now. Jake Gyllenhaal is a complete fraud who intends, clearly, to have a free ride on my back. He gets social assistance, see, because he's addicted to drugs. He's already stolen his upstairs neighbor's tv, vcr, and dvd player. They have come to an agreement that he will pay her back within a month or he'll be charged.

Once he's charged I can evict him, and let me tell you: I am positively salivating at the thought.

His social assistance is four hundred and two dollars a month. His rent is four hundred.

I don't think he's going to pick up a tv, dvd player and vcr for two bucks anywhere.

How in the hell does he plan to do this? Easy: he doesn't. He intends to stay in my house for free. Because he knows, when you really get down to the glass marbles of it, how goddamn difficult it is to evict a person when they don't want to go. It takes forever.

It's not like I can show up at his door with the police on the sixteenth of May and forcibly remove him. We don't get to that point till a lot further down the road.

Which is as it should be, you know. Caveat emptor on the guy with the assets to protect.

But it sucks.

I just feel like this whole thing has been a con job on me from the very beginning. The day that I showed up with the rental agreement for him to sign, his parents being there, they probably weren't his parents. They were probably starving actors putting me on for a ham sandwich.

He probably killed his parents and had sex with their bodies.

And where has Melissa been in all this? Stiffing me for rent. She has some new roommate to share the rent with who I haven't met yet and who hasn't gotten in touch with me, but he's got two hundred dollars for me, which is, like, it doesn't cut it but man do I need it now.

I am fucked. We will probably have to give up this apartment and move back in to the house. We need money.