Friday, March 18, 2005

I curse them going and I curse them riding...

To the unconscionable son of a bitch who just rammed, at what must have been close to highway speed, into my parked car just now, and drove away: I hope the complications arising from the impact will last you the rest of your miserable life. Let a busted radiator be the very beginning of your problems.

Luckily for me, the car was already a dead, clutchless, radiatorless, lots-of-stuff-less husk of rusting inutility. Unfortunately, I had just removed the insurance and can't call the cops on this person's unpleasant ass, since it would put me in jeopardy with the law. I wasn't supposed to have it out on the street but damn, it was a good thing it was there or he'd have slammed into the car I've borrowed from my sis. Which my car, careening from the impact, did. There is no noticeable damage to hers, although mine looks like the starship enterprise at the end of - which one was it? II? III? Ah, pick one.

Out. Of. This. Neighborhood.