Monday, February 27, 2006

your purpose in life is to bitch about traffic

This may be stating the obvious, but not being able to breathe really puts a cramp in your whole day.

Back at work today. I was hoping that I would experience some rustiness at the controls, but then I've only been gone a week. It was too much to expect. I fell into it like a freshman into a pile of puke.

I'm waiting for a chunk to fall out of the routine I go through at work... I'd like to see my day in a different way. I'm a smart guy, I think - I should be able to come up with an idea to improve the process. But I've been there eight months now, and nothing's come to mind yet. Maybe it's because I don't fucking care.

God, not working was fun. I got absolutely none of the things I was saving for my holidays done, but it was great nonetheless.

erm... dead cats made into diesel fuel...

Come on. Mine somebody else's vein. I need to go clear my sinuses with chili.