Thursday, November 17, 2005

featuring a variety of musical numbers

I can't believe I'm going to work at midnight. What a bunch of fucking shit. I need a new job.

Elsewhere in life, and of some new unspecifiable significance, I think anyways, I actually ran up the road on Walterdale Hill. I've never, ever been able to do that before. It's fairly steep and does not end. I know a lot of runners take both Walterdale and Bellamy hills in the same route - if I'm ever able to do that, that'll be when I know I've gone too far and need to be clotheslined at ramming speed by a mountain bike.

I think I need to vary my route, though - the car fumes over the High Level bridge almost knocked me out. I need to get down deep in that river valley and get my friggin' oxygen.

I also need to bring a watch. It is time to get an understanding of just what I am so newly and significantly capable of. Expect no mercy, as Nazareth say.