Thursday, September 15, 2005

quick like bunny

That last post was me trying to be obnoxious, instead of doing it by accident. Felt good.

There's a mass exodus happening where I work these days - out of somewhere in the vicinity of fifty employees, half a dozen have left in the past two weeks, and every day I hear a rumour that someone else is leaving. I understand why - there's a pretty significant morale problem. But it has left me torn between applying for their jobs, staying with the cushy job I've got, or joining them.

Which I have to do eventually anyways. It's a place to work, not a place to build a career. Right this second though, it looks like I have a few possibilities. I could even end up a plant operator, which is serious money and would look like gold dust on my otherwise shitty resume.

I wish I'd been this confident in my abilities when I first got my B. Comm. I'd be so rich right now.

What should I do?