Sunday, November 30, 2008

a phonetic transcription of bill morrison's "be doo be doop"

"I didn't even wanna say anything because I was starting to feel good and, and then I started to feel bad, and when I was feeling good I wanted to go pedoopedoopedoopee doopeedoopeedoopee da doopeedoopedoopee da doopeedoopeedoopee da doopeedoopeedoopee doopeedoopeedoopeedoop doop be doopee doopee doop doop doop right along with the music, I wanted to do that but, uh, I just didn't feel like it when, uh, I heard the music this time, and I suppose that's the way that sometimes it is when you are feelin' good and waiting for the music and suddenly there it is and before you know it, uh, you're feeling bad, you can't go and do what it is that you would have liked to have done in the beginning, in, uh, in the first place, which was beedeepadeepuhdeepadeepadoopee doop poop poop euh."

Thanks to People Like Us, WFMU. I'll figure out a link when I finally learn to read Japanese.